Sunday 29 September 2013

Sunny Sunday!

What gorgeous weather we have had again this weekend. Hard to think we are into Autumn now and October is only a day or two away. Great day for clearing out the shed and listing my set of golf clubs on ebay. I took lessons when we lived near St Andrews but only used them once before we moved down to England.


Lady came this morning as arranged and collected the welsh dresser. Very happy with the profit I made without having to paint it! I also finished off the two shelf units and the small table today and they are now listed on ebay.




Painted them all in Old White. This seems to be the most popular colour and I hope to get them sold nice and quick.



Popped over to Newcastle to check on the progress of our new house and it has windows now!!
Won't be long before they will let us inside for a look :0) and we did get to choose our kitchen, wall tiles and flooring when we were there yesterday. Gone for a white gloss kitchen with wood worktops, almost the same as we have now, but we both really like it, and white always looks so fresh and clean.

Big weekend for my boys as they are in Amsterdam for Barry's stag do. I love Amsterdam, so picturesque, but not sure how much sightseeing they will be doing??


Have a great week, and hope the hangovers weren't too bad boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment